Role is primarily a Oracle Fusion PPM Functional consultant.
- Requirements gathering and documentation using AIM / OUM or other prescribed methodologies
- To develop understanding of Projects functional flows, configuration and integration with other financial modules
- Working extensively on Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management modules like Oracle Fusion Project Costing , Fusion Project Billing ,Fusion Project Performance Reporting, Fusion Project Controls, Fusion Project Contracts, , Fusion Project Integration Gateway
- Conduct trainings
- Map client requirements against Oracle Fusion Projects Modules like Project Costing, Project Billing, Project Contracts, and Performance Reporting etc. within the time frame.
- Timely Designing module specific solution in the context of the integrated Oracle Fusion
- Capable of handling Solution Design /Functional Fit-Gap /Training/Testing sessions
- Prepare quality deliverables on time.
- Involvement in Global assignments
- Exposure on different tools
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG: MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Any Specialization
- 3-10 years of relevant experience working in ERP Financials with at least 2 years of experience in Fusion Project
Should have worked in at least 2 full life cycle implementations with at least one of the implementations on Fusion Projects
Experience in Oracle EBS functional Projects modules
Experience of having worked in a client facing delivery role
Making available these opportunities, which are empowering and offer fulfillment.We hire for newer markets, newer skills and new economy like R&D hubs, G.I.Cs , BPM , IT Centers, Education Centers and World bodies directed programs.
Contact Company:Power jobs