- To promote a positive teaching and learning environment in Ministry of Education Schools across the Northern Emirates.
- To ensure a successful implementation of the new Performing Arts curriculum and assessment strategy.
- To participate in the monitoring and evaluation of the new curriculum and assessment strategy.
- To support a school-wide reform by participating in and organising PD sessions such as: peer observations, model lessons, PD workshops and any other activities that promote effective teaching and learning.
- Performing Arts Lead Trainers lead a team of teachers across a cluster of schools operating from Grades K-12, and are supported by the Performing Arts Lead Specialist. All members contribute to the continuous improvement of teaching and learning and support for students.
- Performing Arts Lead Trainers may work with other discipline specialists in a technology-enabled environment to coordinate assignments & projects.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Teachers
Role: School Teacher
- We have 100+ openings for across UAE location.
- Indian Graduate/Post Graduates Teachers (any subjects) with 2 + yrs .of exp. into Teaching with CBSE/ICSE/IB/IGCSE curriculum.
- Excellent English Communications skills
- Open to Relocate to UAE
- Attractive Salary+ lucrative Benefits and Perks
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Making available these opportunities, which are empowering and offer fulfillment.We hire for newer markets, newer skills and new economy like R&D hubs, G.I.Cs , BPM , IT Centers, Education Centers and World bodies directed programs.
Contact Company:Power jobs