As Risk Advisory Senior, youll contribute technically to Risk transformation client engagements and internal projects. Youll also identify potential business opportunities for organization within existing engagements, and escalate these as appropriate. Anticipate and identify risks within engagements and share any issues with senior members of the team
Key Responsibility Area:
1) Client Responsibilities
- Work as a team member to contribute in various phases of projects like implementation and managed services.
- Prepare replies to RFP, create POCs that will be demonstrated to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Mentor the project team in executing the identified projects
- Prepare project documentation and procedures
- Compliance to policies and procedures like Timesheet / Leaves management etc
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff
- Foster teamwork, quality culture and lead by example.
- Ensure on-time delivery of allocated tasks
- Delivery / Process
- Effective client and management
- Scope of work:
- Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives
- Extensive client management
- Participating in upcoming business projects
- Skillful training to team members.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Strategy / Management Consulting Firms
Functional Area: Strategy, Management Consulting, Corporate Planning
Role Category: Corporate Planning/Consulting/Strategy
Role: Outside Consultant
- 3-4 Yrs for Staff level
- 4-6 years for consultant level
- Archer implementation/Archer managed services and advisory experience in GRC Domain.
- Should have completed at least 2 end to end implementations for Archer GRC.
- Demonstrated track record with a blue chip consulting organization and/or a blue chip organization
- Demonstrated experience in delivery management and client management
- B.E/B.Tech(Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunications, Comp. Science)/MBA with a minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience with other Big3 or panelled SI/ ITeS companies
- Knowledge of Archer APIs, SQL and basics of .net/c# programming
- Knowledge of Archer Installation and server maintenance of single host/multi host environments.
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience on Archer Control Panel
- Administration experience of Archer 6.x environment
- Knowledge of BCMS, Risk Management and other process audit programs would be preferable.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG: MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Contact Company:Power jobs