The Software Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer will be a member of the Engineering R&D team working on the development and support of the division. He/She will work closely with other members of the engineering staff to provide technical solutions to engineering problems. He/She will participate in the creation of design documentation, software code, test plans, and other project artifacts.
- Performing Software Development Lifecycle (Use of software developments tools, such as compilers, interpreters, programming editors, debuggers, source code control, defect management)
- Establish trusting relationship with the team and other stakeholders
- Deliver on project commitments.
- Timely delivery on projects
- Ensuring Error free work
Scope of Work :
- Handling DICOM projects
- Opportunity to develop information learning plans and programs system standardization plans and programs and internal representation study programs.
Salary: INR 14,00,000 - 24,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
- Experience : 3 to 6 years
- C++ with Qt [for application development]
- Clarity in object oriented concepts [OOPS / OOAD]. Ability to translate a LLD to code as well as take part in the LLD discussions.
- Good understanding of multithreading in both, design and implementation
- Knowledge of Image processing, 3D Visualization, OpenGL, VTK, ITK
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum process or DevOps implementation
- Experience with a documented software development processes or familiarity with FDA and ISO standards like IEC 62304
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field (such as computer engineering, software engineering, biomedical engineering, or mathematical sciences or electronics). Masters degree is preferred. Combination of education and experience is acceptable.
Desired Candidate Profile
Making available these opportunities, which are empowering and offer fulfillment.We hire for newer markets, newer skills and new economy like R&D hubs, G.I.Cs , BPM , IT Centers, Education Centers and World bodies directed programs.
Contact Company:Power jobs